- Easy to sharpen, break resistant pencils are ideal for long periods of use.
- Combine the control of a pencil with the beauty of watercolor. Use a wetted pencil tip to create rich textured lines or use dampened paper to obtain bright colors with soft edges
- Pigment transfers to paper quickly due to a softer formulation. This helps with blending and layering, creating a range of effects from bold colors to delicate watercolor washes
- Customize colors by adding water to create muted watercolor washes. As the pigment is not permanent, you can use water to move and adjust colors, even after it has dried
- For best results, combine with other Derwent products, such as Derwent Canvas Pencil Wrap, Derwent Water brush Set, Derwent Technique Brushes and Derwent Watercolor Paper Pads
There are no reviews yet.